Last Updated:  02/01/2017   

Austin Fire Station 19Oklahoma City Fire Station 1Shankville Fire Station 627Arlington Fire Station 5DC Fire Station 13New York City Firehouse 10

Republican Break-ins

The election was rigged after all, and as it turns out in the favor of Trump, but NOT for the voters!! Most voters DID NOT vote for Trump, only 46.10% did, while 48.19% voted for Hillary, and 5.71% for others, which totals to 53.90% not for Trump. Hillary has won the "Popular Vote" by over 2.86 million votes according to several sources, see below.  Trump's electoral college win is 46th out of 58 in terms of winning the electoral vote--hardly a landslide. If not for Russia, quoting from Candidate Trump's Speech, "Russia, if you're listening, I hope you're able to find, the 30 thousand emails that are missing," these deleted emails would become available during the Presidential Campaign at WikiLeaks, and became a big of his campaign against Hillary, and may have been the main reason that she lost the the Electoral College Vote. Electoral Vote Representation

This and much more on the Love trumps Hate webpage.

Frisco Central StationFort Worth Fire Station 18Waco Fire Station 2Old Seguin Fire StationFlower Mound Fire Station 1San Antonio Fire Station 1Waco Fire Station 11Houston Fire Station 68

 
Suggestion for a Living Memorial for September 11, and the 343 Firefighters killed in the World Trade Center Attacks
 
On September 11th 343 Firefighters lay down in a public arena (football or baseball stadium) in the form of the World Trade Center Towers. On September 11, 2001 343 firefighters laid down the lives in aiding people in the World Trade Center Attacks, and firefighters laying down in stadium(s) across the country would be a living memorial.
 
8:46:40: Flight 11 crashes at roughly 490 mph (790km/h) into the north face of the North Tower (1 WTC) of the World Trade Center, between floors 93 and 99.
8:46 to 10:28: At least 100 people (some accounts say as many as 250), primarily in the North Tower, trapped by fire and smoke in the upper floors, jump to their deaths. One person at street level, firefighter Daniel Suhr, is hit by a jumper and dies.
9:03:11: Flight 175 crashes at about 590 mph (950 km/h) into the south face of the South Tower (2 WTC) of the World Trade Center, banked between floors 78 and 85.
9:59:04: The South Tower of the World Trade Center collapses
10:28:25: The North Tower of the World Trade Center collapses
Timeline Reference from Wikipedia
 

Living Memorial Event
Memorial thoughts and music
At 9:59 343 firefighters lay down symbolizing the 343 firefighter that laid down the lives on September 11. They lay down to form the two towers of the World Trade Center.
Firefighters stand for memorial thoughts and music
At 10:28 343 Firefighters lay down a second time for the collapse of the second tower.
More memorial thoughts and music events
 
Darrel K Royal-Texas Memorial Stadium 2008 Kyle Field-Texas A&M 2001